We promise to treat you like family. We will strive to create an environment that allows you and our team to be as comfortable and safe as possible. This quality dental experience is not solely aimed at the patient, but to ourselves and co-workers. In time, by providing the best dental experience possible, we hope to gain your trust and respect. That you would appreciate the quality of care that we provide, and trust us to provide that same quality of uncompromised care to your friends and family.
Dentistry is challenging to comprehend for most patients. Our goal is to help each other get to a place of comfort through understanding, education, and consistent quality. We will always listen to you and respect your choices. It will be our responsibility to help you understand your oral health care needs, your treatment options, and the risk and benefits involved.
The health of your teeth and mouth is very important to the well-being of your entire body, and while routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, visiting your dentist is essential. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.
Your first visit at our office will include:
- Review of your dental and medical history forms
- Digital X-rays of your teeth and mouth (Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.)
- A complete comprehensive exam – Our dentist will complete an oral cancer screening,
- Thoroughly examine your teeth and gums for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, and other health problems.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment please click here.
What to complete and bring to your appointment:
- Complete our New Patient Forms
- Your Insurance Cards
- Photo ID